Overture Rock PLA Filament 1.75mm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
These 1.75mm Rock PLA filaments are developed based on natural?PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing .
Over 8 years experience of researching and manufacturing 3D printer filaments, Overture care about every detail when we design our spool and filaments.?
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】Designed and manufactured with clog-free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with these PLA refills. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag
- 【Less-tangle and Easy to Use】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.03mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】With over 8 years'3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- 【LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE】No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier
Free Shipping Over 40$
1.75 mm +/- 0.03mm
Keep In Dry