These 1.75mm Rock PLA filaments are developed based on natural PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing .
Over 8 years experience of researching and manufacturing 3D printer filaments, Overture care about every detail when we design our spool and filaments.
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C - 220°C (374℉~ 428℉)，
Heated Bed Temp: 50°C - 70°C (122℉ ~ 158℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
1 × spool of Rock PLA filaments
1 × build surface
- 【Cool Rock-like PLA】--This newly launched filaments feature not just matte rock visualization, but also rock feel. Designed for aesthetic creation of statue themed prints, which can exhibit sharp details. Not suitable for functional scenario which needs very strong physical properties
- 【Easy to Print & More Humanized Design】-- Easy to print just like normal PLA, more likely to get quality prints. Excellent threshold overhang angle. Printing a raft is always recommended. Raft and support are very easy to remove. Reel with length/ weight gauge and viewing hole so that you can easily figure out the remaining filaments; more filaments clip holes for fixing purpose on the reel; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Odorless & No Bubble】-- Developed based on Natural PLA, this marble PLA filaments deliver excellent printing quality with no odor and low warpage during printing; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging to effectively protect the filament from moisture, no stringing and bubble-free
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Rock PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 9 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more