Overture ASA Filament 1.75mm
- weather resistance & UV resistance¨‹OVERTURE filament "ASA" is a kind of filament with weather resistance and UV resistance, which is more than ten times stronger than ABS
- Clog-free & Bubble-Free¨‹Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging, which can effectively protect the ASA filament from moisture. As the ASA material is sensitive to moisture, please remember to put it back into the nylon bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result
- Less- tangle and Easy to Use Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the ASA filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency¨‹ advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these ASA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility.With over 8 years filaments R&D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, OVERTURE is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to OVERTURE filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more
OVERTURE filament "ASA" is a kind of filament with weather resistance and UV resistance, which is more than ten times stronger than ABS.
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Temperature : Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 240C - 270C
Heated Bed Temp: ?Heated Bed Temp: 70C - 95C
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Printing Speed: 30~70 mm/s (1800mm~4200 mm/min)
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 ?lbs)
1 spool of ASA filaments
Free Shipping Over 40$
1.75 mm +/- 0.03mm
Keep In Dry