Overture ABS Filament 1.75mm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 【Less Odor, Less Warping & Bubble-Free 】--This ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor and low warpage during printing. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging. Enclosed chamber is required for better printing quality and durability when printing big parts with ABS filaments
- 【High Stability and Durability】-- OVERTURE ABS Roll are made by commonly used ABS, a strong and tough thermoplastic polymer—great for creating parts which needs to be resistant to high temperatures; Due to the high stability and various post-processing options (sanding, painting, gluing, filling), our ABS filaments are excellent choice for engineering production or prototyping
- 【More Humanized Design & Easy to Use】 -- Each ABS spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88’’ × 7.88’’ build surface to support Overture filaments. Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing; with length/ weight gauge and viewing hole on the reel so that you can easily figure out the remaining filaments; more filaments clip holes for fixing purpose on the reel; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these ABS filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】-- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more