Overture PETG 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm
Visit "About Us" page to see the complete version of this video.
Overture PETG filaments are made of premium PETG resin which combines the advantages of PLA and ABS such as odorless, esay-to-print, little shrinkage rate; Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility
Over 8 years experience of researching and manufacturing 3D printer filaments, Overture care about every detail when we design our spool and filaments.
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 230 °C - 250 °C (446 ℉~ 482 ℉)
Heated Bed Temp: 80 °C - 90 °C (176 ℉ ~ 194 ℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs) / Spool
Packing Details: Vacuumed aluminum foil bag (better moisture resistance than nylon bags) with desiccants
- 1-Pack 1Kg Spool PETG Filament x 1
Why can't the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PETG filaments have higher extrusion temperature than that of PLA;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure a strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Free Shipping Over 40$
1.75 mm +/- 0.03mm
Keep In Dry