Hardened Tool Steel Nozzle MK8
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- [High Temperature Resistant & Wear-Resistant] --Made of sharp hardened tool steel, this all metal MK8 nozzle is able to support filaments extrusion of 550 °C (1022 °F) or more with non-deformation, suitable for printing PEEK, PEI, Carbon Fiber, Nylon, Fiberglass, and other filaments.
- [Long Durability] --Crafted from quality raw material with manufacturing of high precision and strict quality control, our OVERTURE 3d extrusion nozzle is quite wear-resistant and has longer durability compared to ordinary nozzles
- [High Precision] -- Patented design with careful and stable post-processing, this hot end part features tolerance of hole +/- 0.006mm; concentricity≤ 0.02mm, which guarantee t higher printing accuracy.
- [Non-stick and Better Extrusion]--Unique chamber Design of inner hole, smooth finish and lower roughness, Roughness of the inner hole≤Ra0.012, which ensure this 3D print head with Smoother extrusion, you can increase 5%~15% or more when changing from ordinary brass nozzle to this item to maintain the same extrusion result
- [High Compatibility]-- 0.4mm, M6 screw thread, compatible with most 1.75mm 3D Printers such as Makerbot, Creality CR-10, Ender 3/ Ender3 pro, CraftBot and more; environmental-friendly and RoHS satisfied, 100% customer satisfaction and 7/24 support
Material: hardened tool steel
Tolerance of hole: +/- 0.006mm
Roughness of the inner hole≤Ra0.012
Size: 1.75mm/ 0.4mm
Hardened steel nozzle * 1